Special Lovely little Lilian

Hello everyone!  It's Friday!  And it's time for me to share with you some inspiration for Digi Bells even if it's not my turn to host the blog!  It's my last month as a GDT :(  wow where does the time go... so for this post just on my blog to remind you to check out the fab digis and stamps from Elisabeth Bells, I used the great Special Lovely Little Lilian.

She reminds me of my daughter when she was younger :)  I kept my card really really CAS


The paper for this card is from Childish things - Fancy pants.  I used my label 11, scallop and large circles.  I used some ribbon from American Craft and some bling flower from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored wtih my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Delightful sketches - what did you say?  - add a sentiment
  2. Sassy studio designs - anything goes
  3. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  4. Eureka stamps - Use some bling
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is just lovely Vicky. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous paper and beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card,love the colors thank you for joining in with us at sassy studios and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image. Thank you for posting your art with us this week during our 152nd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hoping you have a fine, fun day, full of glorious giggles, with buckets of blessings from Heaven as you work, and play.
    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Vicky I do love this image and your card is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway