The Great Pumpkin Secret Halloween Swap Hop - Simply Betty

Ok so you should have arrived from the fabulous Corinne if you didn't you might want to start over at Simply Betty Stamps.

I really really love Halloween!!!  So when I saw that there was a secret swap I just HAD to participate.  I have to admit this is my 1st participation.  And I was really spoiled by my secret swap Melissa Doherty!

We had to create a card using the great Pumpkin Betty Digi.  And of course send a bunch of Halloween things!!!

Here's the goodies she sent me:
There's some paper, some die cuts, stickes, stickers a la la land craft fab stamp, and a black shiny pen.  And of course there was a fabulous card!!!!  It's just soooooo stunning here is a closer look at it!
LOOOOOOVE it!  Already started to use all my goodies :)

So the next stop on this hop is Melissa.

In case you get lost here are the blog list:
SBS
 Corinne Jones
 Vicky Fortier
 Melisssa Doherty
 Anita Blake
 Holly Hughes 
 Elisabete Balcavage
  Ashley Murphy
 Robin Bogle
 Jackie Randolph

Have a great night everyone!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway