The neighbors

ok... so I said that the last post was the last... but I lied... I'm here to share with you a little creation that I did for the new challenge over at Sami stamp and it's about ORANGE!  There's some fabulous new stamps and I ordered a bunch and while putting the new ones in I noticed my little squirrel and he reminded me of a sentiment that I had gotten in the last Create with TLC club.  That one was about the neighbors and it's quite funny!!!  So here was the inspiration for this card!


The paper for this is orange and dark yellow... it doesn't show too much with this light :(  It's from Bobunny - Autumn song.  I used some recollection ribbon.  The stickers in the corner are from Ek Stickers.  I used my large and small rectangles from Spellbinders.  I used my Tim Holtz - Chevron Embossing folder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics.

I followed this fabulous sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Sami stamp - Use orange
  3. Brown sugar challenge - Autumn/Fall
That's it!!!  Hope you have a fabulous Sunday night!  See you back tomorrow.

Hugs




Comments

  1. Adorable card Vicky! That sentiment is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, my neighbours are a bit nutty as well! But nice nutty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL on that sentiment, Vicky! What a fun card. Beautiful orange shades and fab papers. Lots of great texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors, your papers, and the cute image. It's a fabulous autumn card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Saturday Sketch Challenge. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection.....it all comes together.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, that quote is so funny, love it. The squirrel is too cute and your coloring looks amazing. http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Ewe-rock_p_3524.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway