The wood pecker

Hello!  There are good days... and not so good day... today is one of the later... that's what seems to happen after a good day :( oh well... hopefully soon there will be many more good days instead of the bad ones!

Luckily I have a few Create with TLC creations to share with you that I did for the progressive challenge.  These days, the creation can be therapeutic... but blogging is not that easy.

So this post will be short lol

Here's my make with the Wood pecker on tree vintage.


I used Bobunny - Trail mix paper.  I used some basic grey stickers that I had forever!  Some recollection burlap ribbon.  The embossing was done using my Spellbinder - Butterfly kisses embossing.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi barely colored with my copics.
I wasn't really inspired so I followed this great sketch to make this masculine card


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. The maleroom challenge blog - Sketch
That's it!  might be back later 

Hugs

Comments

  1. I do like this card - lots of texture and great colours. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am speechless! I have been looking at this card for about 15 minutes, it is so lovely it gives me chills! You are so talented my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Vicky, and that embossing is wonderful ! Hope tomorrow is one of the better days. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh wow Vicki much texture and lovely arrangement and the color combo is adorable..love your card Vicki...really great for manly card..the coloring is adorable and love that tiny sentiment so cute...FUNTASTIC manly card Vicki...if you have time... I made also a manly card for the male room, would be happy if you could visiting me back and leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card - what a gorgeous background for your woodpecker - thanks for playing along this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous use of the sketch making a scene card! Thanks for joining in at TMR!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You created a great outdoorsy scene! The dp is a perfect match for the woodpecker image. Thanks for joining us at The Male Room
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway