Thinking spot

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a crafty weekend!!!!  I did check out stuff online but my mojo was off... so didn't create anything Friday nor Saturday!  So today I got up my courage and decided to tackle one of the progressive challenge before I'm too late for it!

This challenge is the great Deedees digis.  I got the set free since I had participated last month.  But you can get it in the store for a very low price.

Here's my make with this super cute set.  I put the little sentiment on the little board next to the pumpkin and mouse.

The paper for this card is from Bobunny - Autumn Song.  I used my nesting frame 9 from Quickutz.  I added a little chipboard piece that was left from my Bobunny Forever fall kit.  And I put a little metal embellishment also from Bobunny.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I followed this sketch!  It really does help the mojo along to follow a sketch


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Dee dees digis - progressive challenge
  3. Pumpkin spice blog - Harvest or Halloween
That's it for me now!!!  No more post for tonight.  I will be back tomorrow.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky fabulous super cute hun love it and thanks for joining us at Deedee’s hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable..I love this sweet little image. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use this cute digi! I love the papers and especially that cute embellishment! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image and lovely autumn colours. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a super cute mouse and you have chosen lovely warm autumn colours to accompany him. It's a perfect entry for our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week and I'm delighted you played along with us. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job using this image, Vicky! Thanks for playing along at Deedee's Digis. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you got your courage up to craft, Vicky -- this is beautiful! I am drooling especially over your papers and that fun embelly that you added near the sign. Sweetly colored image, too. Thanks so much for joining us at Deedee's Digis! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway