Vintage Apple picking

Well remember when I mentioned a few weeks ago that I wanted to go apple picking?!?  Well that diddn't happen... too many people... and the nice little place we used to go to was closed.

So here's the closest that I came to apple picking using a great image from the Progressive-challenge over at Create with TLC.

I used 4 elements because I really wanted to play in a challenge and I'm almost out of time for it... if not already :( Alphabet challenge actually I have 4 hours to spare!!!! that's plenty right?!? NOT!  So  not my style to be last minute this way... man... oh well...


The paper is from Crate paper.  I used some wood button apple.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.

I decided to team up the sentiment with one very funny one from Gingerhouse and it's the way I'm feeling some of the days right now... lol you are lucky however... I didn't get to pick apples so can't throw them bwahahaha.  The other sentiment apples fabric tag is from Create with TLC

So I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - Q for Quadruple
  2. Digi sketch challenge - Make me laugh or sketch - well it was a make me laugh entry :)  My 3rd one... laughing therapy I guess!
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Button up - My 3rd entry!
That's it for this post... might be back with another... seems to be all that I can achieve today...

Hugs


Comments

  1. a marvellous card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, love the sentiment
    Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Vicky! And the sentiment is just perfect! LOL

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky and fabulous card and loving the addition of those adorable apple buttons - thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway