Winter Stag vintage

Man... I really hate having insomnia.... can't sleep..... so I might as well share a little card that I did for the progressive challenge a week ago over at Create with TLC.  Yup I'm late posting... been having trouble blogging lol as well as sleeping ... oh well... :)

Here it is! Another Christmas card done!  And this one was super fast because well I didn't have much energy to do much and that image was just beautiful as it was!  So thought to find some embellishments and proper papers instead of coloring!

The paper is from Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my Quickutz frame 11 and my nesting inverted squares.  I added a little precious snowflake from Memory box with a little bling.  And of course some lace and a lace bow.

Here's a closer look at the image.  The great sentiment is also from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Abc christmas challenge - U is for Uncolored
  2. Deep ocean challenge blog - Christmas in October
  3. Inky chicks - Christmas
  4. Ribbon girls - add lace
That's it for me!!!  Have a great night!!!

hugs


Comments

  1. It's beautiful....I know about insomnia lately. You used your time well...haha I'm still puzzled about your card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent masculine Christmas card, Vicky! Love that image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really do some wonderful work Vicky! This is absolutely stunning! I love the vintage green with the dark image and your lace bow is wonderfully shabby! Such a great holiday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas creation, Vicky.
    Thanks for joining the 'U for uncolored image' challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to see you again.
    Dorte X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway