zombified

Maybe today I'm into creating Halloween stuff to chase away my demons... don't know... but that's all that I have felt like doing...

So this time I'm here to share with you a not so cute little Halloween card made with the great image Zombified from The stamping chef.

The challenge is to use cotton wool and gauze.  So I made something with a graveyard scene....

Here it is:

The paper is from DCWV - The midnight stack.  I used my Tim Holtz - graveyard.  I used as well my graveyard scene and shape from Spellbinder.  I used my dangling spider from memory box and I added some bling on it..  I used some stickers from my stash. And of course added some cotton wool and some gauze.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I though it was just perfect for this image!
I'm not entering this in anything else right now.... maybe at a later time... but I'm not ready now... just don't feel like it lol

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway