Hello! I'm back and this time it's for a great GDT spot over at Crafting by Design. I'm so happy to be here with you today! The challenge this time around is Fairies.
My youngest is still losing teeth... so when I saw this challenge I thought it was my opportunity to make a new little homemade box. And just in time I finished it and 2 days later there was a tooth in it :)
Here's what the little box looked like before
Tooth fairy Charlee. Totally appropriate right?!? I used a little pin at the top for the handle and made a little charm to hang from it. I used some little metal embellishments on the side as well. The paint that I used on the box is Ruby Deco Art.
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics and with some stickles on the wings
And here's the sentiment from Create with TLC that I used on one of the sides It was cut using my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.
- Party time Tuesdays - Anything goes
- Pde linky party - Anything but a card
- Craft my life - Anything but a card
- Gloria designs challenge - Box it up
- Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Anything goes
- 613 Avenue create - anything goes
That's it for me for now... but I have one more post coming up so please do come back.