So yeah... back to what to make... and then I saw the latest challenge of Dilly Beans which was Thankful and since I love participating in that challenge I thought it was perfect.
So here's my card very minimalist.
The paper is from The colorful life stack from DCWV. I used some letters from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics. I tried to make the eyes look a bit like mine...I have hazel eyes... they change colors but I didn't add the blue... Part of the sentiment is from Create with TLC. BTW the sentiment means just a little word to tell you thank you!
- Dilly beans challenge - Thankful
- Craft hoarders Anonymous Challenge - Thank you - yeah the letters and the paper actually have been in my stash for ages... I seem to have trouble using letters... lol
- Stamps fun-creativity - CAS
- The pink elephant challenge - CAS
- Outlawz challenges - CAS challenge - Thankful
That's for this post... hope you liked it... might be back... still have more...