Friday, December 26, 2014

Cinnamon Berries - Doodle Pantry

Hello!  I'm here for a very short post.  Hope you have had a wonderful Christmas!  Here it was quiet with just the kids but everyone was happy for their gifts :)

So for this post I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with Doodle Pantry set Cinnamon and Berries
Cinnamon & Berries

And I paired it with a sentiment from Salutation Françaises
Salutations Francaises

Here's the card with it
The paper for this is from Snow Village - Pink Paislee.  I used my Robin's nest dew drops.  I added a little ribbon from my stash.  The image was cut using my Label 5 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the precolored image.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Stuck on u sketches - Anything new year - with die cut - The sentiment says happy new year.
  2. Craft Challenge - Anything goes
  3. Creative knockouts - Anything goes
  4. Crafty little fairies challenge - Holly and or Ivy
That's it for the this post!!  Happy NEW YEAR to all ;)

Hugs

5 comments :

  1. You make the prettiest bows Vicky. I love this image and those Labels 5's are wonderful. I have to have them...lol Your card is lovely. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicki! Beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge and Happy New Year!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Stuck on U .......the papers are so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Thanks for sharing at SOUS. Happy new year!
    Eli

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest