Saturday, January 3, 2015

Creepmas Eve - Past

Hello!  I'm sharing a different type of make today for my post over at Airless chambers.

I went shopping just before the holidays at Winners (our version of TJ MAX in Canada) and I found for 1$ a great Halloween sign!  Right away I thought it would make for an awesome Creepmas decoration.  But I knew that I was posting this after Christmas... so I made it more about how the holidays were survived.

I thought this was the perfect image for this little wall art I'm using Creepmas Eve.  Doesn't he look like he barely survived the holidays?!? I think I might look a bit like him right now lol

I put some glitter washi tape over the Halloween and put a little Christmas sticker. I used my Petite label 1 from Spellbinder to make the sentiment.  I also put some Fired Brick distress ink around the edges.

I colored him up with my copics.  I fussy cut him out afterwards.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I hope you have liked my little inspiration for you and I hope that you look better after the holidays then this little fellow!

I'm entering this little sign in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Celebrations
  2. Dlart-january - Anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great Saturday.

Don't forget to join in my giveaway.

Hugs


2 comments :

  1. Oh Vicky - this is fabulous! I love the little guy and he looks like he just about survived! What a really clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well executed, Vicky! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest