Creepmas Eve - Past

Hello!  I'm sharing a different type of make today for my post over at Airless chambers.

I went shopping just before the holidays at Winners (our version of TJ MAX in Canada) and I found for 1$ a great Halloween sign!  Right away I thought it would make for an awesome Creepmas decoration.  But I knew that I was posting this after Christmas... so I made it more about how the holidays were survived.

I thought this was the perfect image for this little wall art I'm using Creepmas Eve.  Doesn't he look like he barely survived the holidays?!? I think I might look a bit like him right now lol

I put some glitter washi tape over the Halloween and put a little Christmas sticker. I used my Petite label 1 from Spellbinder to make the sentiment.  I also put some Fired Brick distress ink around the edges.

I colored him up with my copics.  I fussy cut him out afterwards.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I hope you have liked my little inspiration for you and I hope that you look better after the holidays then this little fellow!

I'm entering this little sign in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Celebrations
  2. Dlart-january - Anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great Saturday.

Don't forget to join in my giveaway.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Oh Vicky - this is fabulous! I love the little guy and he looks like he just about survived! What a really clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well executed, Vicky! Thanks for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10