At least I have an agenda and saw it... so sorry that I'm late. Here's my card for the challenge which is let it snow.
I used a great image from Deedees digis I'm so very sad that they will be closing their doors... :(
Here's my card and I really went all out with the snowflakes.
The paper is from Keepin Cozy from Echo Park. I used my cuttlebug embossing snowflake folder. I used my Frame 4 (brand new thank you Erin) and my Frame 3 from Quickutz. I added some Elizabeth craft snowflakes and some Queen and Co bling. The ribbon is from my stash.
Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Deedees digis - Last freebie challenge :(
- Crimbo-crackers - Penguins
- Eureka stamps - Snowman or snowflakes
- Suzy pants smarty - Anything goes with a twist of fun in the snow - I think this seems like fun
- Patties creations challenge - Fun in the snow
- 12 months of christmas linkup - Christmas card
That's it for me for today... Sorry again about being late!!! :/ Don't forget to enter in my giveaway.