Karleigh Sue - The business

There will be a new challenge starting in Feb at Karleigh Sue Challenge.  This newest challenge will be perfect to share your sexy makes!  Yes there's no challenge out there that are perfect for pin ups!  And I don't know about you but I find those make fabulous masculine cards!

I just couldn't wait for the challenge to be live to share with you what I did for my husband's b-day card.  This is the outside and I will share with you the inside at the start of the challenge.  It really was quite a sexy card.  That's pretty easy to do with the very sexy and elegant images from Karleigh Sue Digis.

In this case I used the fabulous digi The Business.  Since becoming sick, I haven't felt very sexy... but at least my card could be :)

The paper for this cad is from DCWV - Premium pack.  I used my Label 8 from Spellbinder.  I also used my Quickutz - Nesting frame.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
Isn't she super sexy?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Through the craftroom door - Anything goes
  2. Craft-dee bowz - Anything goes with a handmade bow
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Anything goes
  4. Sister act card challenge - Anything goes
There's only one more post coming up so please come back for it :)  Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I agree Vicky re: the using darker shades, but once you start - you can't stop. I never used anything but E000 and EOO and E01 for skin, now I use E50, E51 and E11, which I much prefer. I also did poppies the other day where I added RV99, which is nearly black to highlight and I LOVE how it came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a tease, Vicky! lol This is a super fun, sexy card! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexy card ;)
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sassy card. Bet your hubby liked this. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10