Open Minded Crafting Fun - Midway challenge - New year resolutions

It's Saturday!  And I'm doing this post late... getting last minute... shows I haven't been on much.  Anyway enough about me, I'm sharing with you my make for the midway point of Open Minded Crafting Fun

This time around our sponsors are:
,, and 

In my case I used the super cute little Penguin Cocoa from Meljen to make another little snowball as a gift.  You see my new year resolution this year is to make a lot more of other than cards project :)  I have boxes and boxes of cards... I need to do something else!!!

I used some left over papers and fussy cut my little penguin to place him on the background.  He has a hat that was too big for this space...

Here's a closer look at the coloring done with my copics.
And here's the shaken look :)  I think the kids who have gotten this will like it!
I'm entering this globe in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge - Winter/snowflakes there's lots here :)
  2. CRAFT - Not a card
  3. Crimbo-crackers - Penguins
  4. Eureka stamps - Snowman or snowflakes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Saturday.  Don't forget to check out my giveaway.  Big hello to my newest followers!!!  Only 2 more before I reach the 700!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Sooo cute! Wonderful project and great New Years Resolution! I'm sure kids will love it!

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet! I am currently looking for a few guest designers to use my Skittles, and I wanted to see if you might be interested, Details are on my blog! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka for our Snowman or Snowflakes Challenge.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab entry for 'not a card' challenge! I love snowglobes and you have done a great job with colouring this little guy! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge blog! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your snowball with penguien!! It's a special gift!! Congratulations. Ana Isabel DT Open-Minded

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love LOVE this! I'm a sucker for snowglobes, but I don't even know where to START looking for them here in Australia!! I'm with you re the something other than cards thing too, getting an oversupply of cards myself. except for the ones I need and don't like to make, such as Sympathy cards! Anyway, Thanks for sharing your lovely snowglobe in our "Winter" challenge at Di's Digi Designs Hope to see you in our latest challenge too Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10