Thursday, January 1, 2015

Scribbles Challenge - Midway post - 'Tis the season

There's still a good 15 days to enter the challenge over at Scribbles designs challenge and it's the perfect time to get those Christmas cards done for 2015 :) Yup better start early!  The challenge is 'Tis the season.

For this card I used the super fun Snowman snapshot

I used for this card some left over papers from another project using DCWV - Everyday stack.  I also used DCWV - Christmas glitter cardstock.  I used my label 1 for the center shape.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Pde linky party - Celebrations
  2. Dream valley challenges - Christmas
  3. We do doobadoo - Festive spirit
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous new year 2015!!!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway.

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Cute snowman! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman. Love the colour palette

    Thanks for joining us

    Lin
    Dream Valley

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest