Saturday, February 28, 2015

Cuddly Buddly - Tiny Mouse

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a totally ADORABLE little set of stamp from Cuddly buddly this one is called Tiny Mouse.
There are soooo many fabulous possibilities with this adorable set.  This time around I used the little mouse with the balloon. I didn't do much because I didn't want to cover the great paper that I was using that was already appropriate!
The paper is from DCWV - The birthday Stack.  I used some stickers and my label 9 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the stamped sentiment and image that I colored using my copics.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Scrap-craft-inspiration - Birthdays
  2. Scrapbookerphd - CAS use a stamp - I think it's pretty CAS... not many things other than a few stickers.
  3. Seize the birthday - Birthday with twist masculine.  I think because of the blue this will be perfect for a boy
that's it for me for now but there's another post coming up later today.  Please come back for it.

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. WHAT A CUTE IMAGE! I love the background paper...you are so right with it helping to create the show! Thank you for sharing it at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that patterned paper, and I have never know what to do with it. You used it perfectly. Fun embellishments. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD in our CAS challenge. DT - Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet. love the bright cheery colours. Thanks for joining us for our 'CAS' challenge #20.
    Alicia (Scrapbooker PhD DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and cute!!! Love the bright colours. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest