Momento Mori - Simply Betty

In honor of the Steampunk week extravangaza over at Simply Betty Fan group I made a little steampunk card as well!  I hope that you will enjoy it!  You can get some great inspiration as well as prizes in the great hop.

To make this I used the great image Momento Mori.  I just think this image is sooo elegant.


I used some of my favorite steampunk paper for this it's a recollection pack.  I distressed all the edges with my Tim holtz distresser.  I used some new metal accent that I got on sale they are Martha Stewart embellishments.  I used my distressed small and large rectangles.  And that's it!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Ginger's house and I thought it was just perfect with this image!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Lots of layers
  2. Left of center challenges - Use your dies - and well it's steampunk :)  Got to love that too...
  3. Fresh brewed designs - 1 image plus one sentiment
That's it for today.  Hope you have a great day.  Here it's not snowing FINALLY but it's chilly :/

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, I love this steampunk image and the elements you used! I love fleur de lis's so my eye was drawn to your project immediately! Also love how the steampunk theme is so well followed through the project! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing with us at Left of Center this week! ~Nanette, DT~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colouring, as always Vicky & the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing with us at Left of Centre Creative Challenges. AELx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky this is so perfect for our ‘1 IMAGE + 1 SENTIMENT’ theme. Just love the colours and design. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fresh Brewed Designs DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at LOC - I hope we see you again, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you say perfect sentiment for this face, it just says it all. Great colouring as usual and a great card.

    Glad to hear things are better with you, but take your time, it will take time, there is NO rush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your colouring and I agree, the sentiment goes so well with the image. Steampunk is always good and this is a great example. Thanks for showing your creation at Left of Center - we love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10