The one that I'm sharing today is Palm Court Hat Lady and I went all out with this card! Over the top embellishments compared to my regular style... But I kept this fairly monochromatic so I think it really worked. And I used colors on her that I would not normally use...
The paper for this card is from Romance Novel - Prima. I used a Prima flower from the Engraver set and the ribbon and bling is also from Prima! I just fell in love with this gorgeous ribbon trim!!!! And would totally hoard it but this card called for it. I used a little gold doily. And the image was cut using my large circle from Spellbinder.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Anything goes
- Whimsy inspires - Use a sentiment
- Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
- Crafty sentiments - Bling it on
- Fattastic tuesday - Anything goes with a twist of using a die
That's it for this post! There's one more coming up so please do come back :)