Faery Ink Challenge - Out of this world

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Faery Ink Designs and it's perfect for the great new release as well!  The new release is all about out of this world :)  With a bunch of stuff that relates to the eighties....  Well I recognized a bunch of stuff... so suppose you will as well.

The one that I'm using is the great Little Princess.  She totally reminded me of the story "Le petit Prince" from Antoine  St-Exupery


The paper is from DCWV - Premium paper pack and I thought it was totally perfect for this great image!    I used my nesting ovals from Quickuts and my crop-a-dile punch for the corners. I thought the buttons were pretty awesome as the reminder of the planet.... and well went a bit overboard...

Here's a closer look at the great image colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Anything goes
  2. Papertake weekly - Anything goes
  3. Tuesday throwdown - Circles
  4. Qkr stampede - Circles
That's it for me for today.  I hope you have a great day.  I'm thinking that I will take it easy because well with the kids are home for spring break it's way harder for me to take it easy and make sure to get better... :(

Hugs



Comments

  1. I love the funky colours on this card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute sentiment...it definately goes with the image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Vicky. Love your "planet buttons".Thanks for joining our circle challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, such pretty color. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is just GREAT. I love the colors in your design and how you colored that sweet image. The little girl has conquered the world. Great sentiment and fun buttons too. Your design is perfect for our circles challenge this week. Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Have a beautiful day! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an original card..glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps this week, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! I love all those circle elements. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim - TT DT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH this is so adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10