SLS Lines Challenge - Anything goes - Owl with hat

Hello everyone!  It's Thursday already... but it's starting to smell like spring here which is really awesome for the mind.

There's a new challenge over at SLS Lines and since our challenge is Anything goes I figure we will have LOTS of entries!!!

For this make I used the great image Owl with hat.  I thought it would be totally awesome for my dad's b-day which is coming up!


The paper for this is from Swagger by Fancy Pants.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some stitching all around and a little ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I fussy cut and colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Cards galore challenges - Anything goes
  2. The sisters of craft - Anything goes
  3. Crafty sentiments - Birthdays
That's it for me for today.  Have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a fun card, thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and fab bow. Love the colours on this one, your owl looks like he means business. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge March 2015 and Good Luck! Del

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colors you have mixed on your card!!! Love the design and your stitching!!! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore March Anything Goes challenge! Lynda - DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10