Faery Ink - New April Release

Well it's no April's fool joke!!!  The release of Faery Ink is here!!!!  With the new challenge which is Flora and Fauna.

And boy oh boy will you like those new digis!!!!  It was so hard to choose which one to use!  I played with Gabbie Fauna and decided to make a journal page... well actually it's a set of journal pages but you will have to wait until the FB challenge to see the other page :)

I decided to make a little spring scene for this digi.  I'm so longing for this look here.....  we still have lots of snow :(

I used the following distress paints to make this (mowed lawn, salty ocean distress paint).  I put some trees done with my Twiggy tree memory box dies.  I used dies from Your next dies for the grass and the clouds.  The sun was done using a Quickutz die.  The letters were in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little journal page in the following challenges:
  1. Everybody-art-challenge - Anything goes
  2. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Eureka stamps - spring
That's it for this post... but yeah... there's still more to come lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10