Let's save the turtles



I'm here to share with you a little journal page that I made using the fab new digi that you can get at Faery Ink.

You can read more about what Amanda is doing for them :) here.

I thought this would be great inspiration and I was not mistaken.  I got all dirty with my new Brushos I used the Turquoise and the Emerald green (got a feeling that I will be emptying those faster than the others)


I colored the digi with my copics (copics and starfish) and some pebbles chalk for the rest of the image.  I added some Queen and Co - Irridescent gems.  I used my Nesting ovals from Quickutz and my Nellie's oval.  I used a CM pen to doodle and to write the little message.

The great sentiments that I used with this and that I thought was great with my message are from Create with TLC
And I'm linking back in order to try to win the fab artwork that Amanda made here.

I'm also entering this little journal piece in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes (family oriented)
  2. Allsorts challenge - Bring on the bling
  3. Polkadoodle - Anything but square
That's it for me for today!  I just had to share my little inspiration and even thought it means less chance for me to win I really do hope for the turtles that you will!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely page, beautiful image.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time - Anything but a square
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10