Here are the 2 little aprons that I did one for her younger daughter and one for the older :) The younger one is all into princess and stuff so I used Kiss me.... and the other one is into darker stuff so I did a vampire using Vamp.
I had one of my son's wear it for the picture :) you should have seen his face.... it was good that I didn't take that as a picture as well.
Closer look at Kiss me with the name of the little cook
And a closer look at the Vamp with the name of the bigger cook I also chose a less cute font for the name.
And of course I just had to send a little thank you card. So I made it using the great Ragdoll berryAnne
Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm so glad that my little thank you gift was appreciated :)
I'm entering this little set in the following challenges:
- 4 crafty chicks - Die cuts
- Creative Moments - Anything but a card - entering the aprons :)
- Fab n funky challenges - Bingo - sentiment, digi image, die cuts
- Inky impressions challenges - Spring is in the air - strawberries a great sign that spring is here :)
- Little Red Wagon - spring is in the air
That's it for me for now... but there will be something else this afternoon.