I just love love love this image! I wasn't sure what colors to use for her dress... so I searched the net and found this image and it was my starting point.
I've been doing that a lot lately to get inspiration for colors that I use. And I'm quite happy with the result.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The edge was done with my peacock distress ink. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I will be entering this in the following challenges:
- Alphabet challenge blog - D is for Dancing
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - 2 or more pattern paper there's 2 here the one in the background green is a dp it looks like those shirts that used to be in fashion :)
- Kit and clowder - Flower challenge
- Suzy pants smarty - Anything goes with a twist of Spring flowers
- Addicted-to-stamps-challenge - Girly but no pink
That's it for this post. Still more to come