Saturday, June 20, 2015

Diver Daniel

I'm going to do some very very fast posts this morning because well I haven't really felt like blogging much but I really want to make sure to enter those makes in the progressive challenge!

Here's the cute little digi Diver Daniel from Deedee Anderson that I used in my camping smash book.  I thought he would make a perfect little decoration to a future page.

I used the precolored version that made it even better for me!

I used a sizzix ornament label die to cut out the sentiment and used a great sentiment as well from Create with tlc that I thought would be great for this opening page!

I'm entering this in the progressive challenge of DeeDee Challenge

I have some more little short short post coming :)

Hugs

1 comment :

  1. Oh a camp smash book how fun will that be!! Thanks for playing in the Digi of the Month Challenge at Deedee's Digis.
    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest