Monday, June 1, 2015

Scribbles Challenge - "b" is for - midway point

Hello!  It's already time for the midway point over at B is for over at Scribbles and scrap.  And there's so much to choose from.... hard to decide!

In my case I went with B is for Birdhouse!  And my make is using the great Birdhouse 2.  I used some glitter from my stash and colored this with my copics.  I decided to make a little ATC I really love those.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Bling it up
  2. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Include an animal
  3. Little claires designs - Outdoors
That's it for this but there's more to come!  So please come back.

Hug

2 comments :

  1. Love the way you used the bling! Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it does~! lol........love how happy this card is.
    paulette

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest