EEK

Hello everyone! I'm on vacation right now all relaxed :)  So I have plenty of time to share stuff with you guys!  I'm doing the post for Airless chambers

I'm sharing a not that dark make this time around.... but I still think dark enough for this blog.  I'm using 2 super digis for this  Signs 1  and the adorable little EEK   and with those 2 I made a little scene that I thought would be fun.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out!


The background was made using a stamp of mountains that I used a few times and another stamp of a tree with lots of branches in Walnut distress ink.  Then the coloring of the background was completed using some pan pastels. I used prima chalk ink on the clouds.

The little EEK was colored with copics and fussy cut.  I did the parachute lines after with a fine pen.  You just have to LOVE his face!!!!

And here's the closer look at the sign that I did for the opposite journal page.

I'm really loving how this journaling turned out.

Hope you liked my inspiration.

As I'm on vacation.... taking a break from entering challenges.... but still hope that I will get comments :)

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway