FB reminder of Oddball challenge - July 2015

Hello everyone!  It's time for the reminder about the challenge going on over at Oddball stamps in the FB group.

For this reminder post I used the great Image 177 for this journal layout!  I now have a favorite store which is a thrift store!  You can never know what you will find there!  And that day I found 2 yes 2 fabulous set of tarot cards!  And they were the spooky type of cards.... just perfect for me!  I was in HEAVEN.  I purchased them knowing that I would be able to use them soon.  And that's what I did with this journal layout.

I had also some awesome burlap fabric from my friend Maureen from way way way back.... I could never find the proper use for it.  And now journaling well that item stays with me :)  So perfect.

The tarot card that I used is the outsider and the artist.


I thought this was the totally perfect set up because right now I'm feeling like my kids can't have normal friends and family come over because I'm not feeling all that good.... This of course brings lots of guilt feelings to me....

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Crafty our passion challenges - Anything goes
  3. Left of center challenges - Tic tac toe - but I'm doing LOC
  4. Make My Monday challenge blog - Anything goes but a card
  5. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fab Tuesday.

hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful journal page! What a great find at the thrift store, how cool are those cards! Love that burlap with the skulls too, you're page came together beautifully with all the elements you've used. Thanks for sharing with us this week at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of interest on this unusual journal page. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely journaling papge. Lots of details.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again and good luck.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome, love the details on your journal page.
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting With An Attitude Challenge, hope to see you back again.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww, fantastic journalist page!!!! I love it!!!! Thanks for joining our challenge. Ana Isabel DT LOC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway