Hot Mom - Faery Ink

Hello everyone!  Yup it's time for a new release image over at Faery ink and this one was assigned to me by Amanda lol.... supposedly I'm a hot MOM.... well that might be the case since I did our luggage for the camping and man..... I was sweating like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I doubt that this is what the great digi Hot Mom because she really looks like she has it together :)

I made a journal page with this because I thought it would be great!

I decided to do a bokeh background because it was different from my usual stuff.  To make this I used some garden green, brilliant blue, pink passion and yoyo yellow from Stamping up.  I added some washi tapes.  I used my sweet and sassy die.  The sentiment stamp on the right is from Unity stamps - Courage is my strength.   I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC for the image.

Here's my digi colored with my copics.  

I have to say that I felt really really really good that Amanda would even consider me for that digi :)  Thank you for making my day!!!!  what am I talking about my YEAR lol

I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:
  1. Brown sugar challenge - Girly
  2. Simply paper crafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  3. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
  4. Creative Cottage Craft digi Creations - Anything goes
  5. digi stamps4 joy-sa - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Friday night!

Hugs




Comments

  1. Love your pages... Gorgeous colors and details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol You were just a hot mom in ever sense of the word =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Vicky. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digi Stamps 4 Joy. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about it! Brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky gorgeous colouring and fab pages.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Vicky, I'm sure going to miss Open-Minded Crafting, but have landed over at Brown Sugar Challenges and ADFD, so I'll have enough to keep me busy. I appreciate you allowing me to grow and look forward to seeing your around the blogosphere. Now, on to the comment. I love that you are still playing with your art journal. I love to journal too. I see you are a Simon Says Stamp club member too as I recognize that Washi. LOL. Take care and good luck on your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow stunning project x your coloring is amazing xx Thankyou so much for joining us over at Brown Sugar for our 'girly challenge' Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicky,fabulous pages and love the image and fabulous colouring,love the bright strips of washi tape --Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project! I'm loving this image. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenges. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Vicky the bokeh background is adorable and you have made gorgeous pages. Love that image; looks like it is made for you :) Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Digistamps4Joy this month. Come join us again next month. Have nice moments always :)
    Fondly,
    Asmah
    DS4J DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous journal pages Vicky love the image and sentiment and fabulous background--Thank you for joining us at CCC Digi Creations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway