It's Christmas over at My Whimsical little world today!

Funny but all the designers decided to play with some Christmas digis even if it's only July!  So over at My Whimsical little world you will be seeing lots of Christmas inspiration.

There's also a freebie if you want and don't forget that we still have our progressive challenge going on over at the fb group here.

So here's my 2 cards for you today!  yup I love getting ahead of the game so I made 2 great Christmas cards this time around.

The 1st one is using the super cute Cozy Winter wishes
I'm pretty happy with myself because the back paper is from an old file folder that I cut down to reuse!!!  I used some cork hearts from my stash.  I also played with my Nellie's ovals.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  The DP is from Lawn Fawn - petite paper pack.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.

The next card that I'm sharing with you is using the awesome digi Tansy
I used some of my very favorite papers for this which is from Bobunny - Snow day.  I used my label 14, my scallop and large circle for this.  The bling is from the dollar store.

Here's a closer look at digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering these in the following challenges if I can have internet at the campsite :):

  1. 12 months of christmas linkup - Anything goes Christmas  didn't do the twist
  2. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge  - Extra challenge
  3. Daring card makers - Christmas in July
  4. Crafty gals corner challenges - Christmas in July
That's all for me for today!  Hope you have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Cute Christmas cards! Love the snowman & and the cork hearts on the first one! Thanks fir sharinpg with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet cards Vicky. Thanks for sharing over at 12 Months of Christmas Link Up xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cute, adorable Snowman a fabulous card design thank you for joining the challenge at CHNC Extra this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two really cute cards - love the papers you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway