Nina - My whimsical little world

Hello everyone!  It's Thursday and I'm here with a special post about an older digi that you can find in the Etsy store of My whimsical little world it's the great Nina stamp.  I just find her so very cute and thought she would be fabulous for the album that I'm making out of recycled material.

If you want freebies and more information don't forget to check out the great blog site My whimsical little world.

The cover of my album was made using a yellow envelope that I painted using my gelli plate.  I stitched all around to make it stronger and the inserts which are all pamphlets that you get in the mail for real estate agent were sanded and then gessoed and painted over using the gelli plate as well.   I used this great image on an ICAD (index card) to cover up the closure of the album.


I colored her up with my copics and then fussy cut her out.  The tag was made with an ATC that I made and then I used my new stamping up ornate label punch to make the top.  I used my large and scallop circle from Spellbinder.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I used a EK punch to make the border on the right as a tuck spot.  The ribbon was from my stash.

I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - REuse REcycle - I recycled the envelope :)
  2. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Word art wednesday - anything goes -family friendly
That's it for me for today.  Really hope you like what I did with this great image!!!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. She really is a cute image! And your album is amazing!!
    Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite MWLW images! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice album, Vicky! Lots of layers and wonderful stuff. We are blessed that you joined our Challenge last week at Word Art Wednesday. There's still time to link your project for this week's Challenge before we begin a new one in a couple of days. Hope you come back! Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 to remind us of this, "For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him." Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs always,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway