Parfait Pam - Art by Mi Ran

I am on vacation but that won't stop me from posting my Mi Ran post and I have a great one for you.

I'm still working on the showcase challenge with the cool colors but this time I decided to use something that would work in my vacation book and this is the great Parfait Pam.
Digital Stamp - Parfait Pam, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
Here's my make with this super cute image colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC

I think she was just the perfect embellishment for my book!

Since I'm on vacation I'm not entering challenges but I sure hope you like my inspiration!!!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway