Progressive challenge - Sparkle and Glitter blog

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway point for the Sparkle and glitter with rick.  For this point at the midpoint of the challenge I used a great image called using Dead End Sign.

I thought this image would be totally awesome for the end of my journal!  And now that I've started this journey.... well can it every really be the end?!?


I used a bunch of different stamps from my stash that I have used from old envelopes.  I also used some book pages that I have torn and the background is an image from Create with TLC called Let the Adventure Begin Vintage Collage stamps pretty appropriate right?!?

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my sharpie pen to highlight it!
I'm entering this little journaling page in the following challenges:
  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
  2. Altered eclectics - Anything goes mixed media
  3. Art-journal-journey - Post and postage - I have used lots here :)
Hope you will be back for the next posts.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great journal page - thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- so many great elements on this page-fab postage art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ! So glad you linked to Art Journal Journey Post & Postage!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to end this journal, with a hint at the next one. I've never done a journal but with this kind of inspiration I just might have to start, love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway