Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Progressive challenge - Sparkle and Glitter blog

Hello everyone!  It's time for the midway point for the Sparkle and glitter with rick.  For this point at the midpoint of the challenge I used a great image called using Dead End Sign.

I thought this image would be totally awesome for the end of my journal!  And now that I've started this journey.... well can it every really be the end?!?


I used a bunch of different stamps from my stash that I have used from old envelopes.  I also used some book pages that I have torn and the background is an image from Create with TLC called Let the Adventure Begin Vintage Collage stamps pretty appropriate right?!?

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my sharpie pen to highlight it!
I'm entering this little journaling page in the following challenges:
  1. 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
  2. Altered eclectics - Anything goes mixed media
  3. Art-journal-journey - Post and postage - I have used lots here :)
Hope you will be back for the next posts.

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. Great journal page - thanks for joining us at Art Journal Journey, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- so many great elements on this page-fab postage art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic ! So glad you linked to Art Journal Journey Post & Postage!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to end this journal, with a hint at the next one. I've never done a journal but with this kind of inspiration I just might have to start, love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest