Scribbles challenge - Midpoint reminder

It's time to remind you that you still have 14 days to enter our challenge over at Scribbles designs challenge were it's about feathers, fins or frog legs!  And there are so many of all those elements in the stamps that there's no reason for you not to have so much fun with it!

For my make this time around I used the super cute Gone Buggy 2

there's lots you can do with this cool set and I will show you more at a later date... but for now here's what I did with it.  I thought it was a great image for a little ATC to be put in a pocket letter!
I did the background with my gelli plate.  I used my mowed lawn distress ink all around the sentiments and the image.

I'm entering this little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Cardz 4 guyz - something that start with b- bug
  2. Scrappy hands - Animals
I have one more to share with you today!  Hope you like it!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi, such a gross bug, loving your grungy Birthday card - another letter B. So pleased you shared with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! thank you for joining us at Scrappy hands
    shuly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background looks awesome! I really love the purple and green together. So glad you shared your creation at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway