Thursday, August 20, 2015

Autumn Rose Boots n Bows - Faery Ink

Autumn Rose Boots n Bows is such a great image it was perfect for journaling!

By now you know that I really really love doing other stuff than cards :) And there's something that I've been meaning to try and that's making a junk journal!  This is the center folds of my junk journal.  This was done on some cardstock for paint that I gessoed and then did some gelli printing over. 

I think it really created a fun background for this great image!
Autumn Rose
Here it is colored with my copics.   The sentiments that I have added where cut out from a book by Jim Henson's Doodle Dreams.  I purchased it for very cheap it was reduced but it had some fun quotes that I knew I would be able to use like this.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
Autumn Rose-1
l hope that I will have given you the inspiration to try something new with your digis!

I'm entering this little journal book in the following challenges:

  1. 4 crafty chicks - Distressing  I think the background is a distressed look
  2. Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
That's it for me.... using my hubby's computer to finish this post as mine is in the shop being fixed.... can't wait to have it back!!!

Hugs

2 comments :

  1. What a wonderful and very distressed background in this lovely project!! Love the colors and this is just an excellent project!! So glad you joined us at 4 Crafty Chicks!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now -
    Taunya Butler
    August Guest Designer at 4 Crafty Chicks
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning coloring and I love the background. Thank you for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Distressing Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest