I've been playing with the fab sheet Buttons and Bows. And I played with 3 for this page.
I used some borders on the left and right plus the little manequin shape. I used some washi tape and lots of paint to make this.
Here's a closer look at the page. They were all colored with my copics. The sentiments are from Create with TLC I used a bunch of punched out circles and some sequins in them. Thought it was fitting with the image and the fashion. I did ruin my dolls face however by putting the varnish on top.... the colors ran on her :( that really sucks... I need to start using my Krylon spray before sealing my pages.
And here's the closer to the other:
- Crafty cardmakers - Make it sparkle - thought the sequins would fit :)
- Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - Add embellishments - there were lots here
- Allsorts challenge- Sparkle
- Crafty friends challenge blog - Something with B- buttons, barbie in the sentiment :) and composition BOOK
I have one more post coming up and I hope you will be back for it!