Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Layla butterfly Fae - Faery Ink

OMG it's almost the end of September... and now I totally realized that I had forgotten to post this fabulous image from Faery Ink the great Layla Butterfly Fae.  What on earth happened to me that I missed this?!?

I don't know.... I have no excuse other than it's been a rough time lately and I've been trying to get better and yeah lost track of time in the process?!? Who would guess right?!?

Anyway here's my make with her.  I have done her ready since the month of August because she was part of my Journaling by 5s series.  I really love how she turned out!


The right hand page was pretty much finished with that process.  I just did the left hand page and I did add some paper and some handwritting on it.  and yeah.... it totally ran when I put the sealer on top.... oh well....

Here's a closer look at the fab Layla colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Sweet stamps blog - anything goes
  2. Unicorn challenge - Mythical/Magical - nothing much more magical than fairies right?!?
  3. Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog - Anything but a card
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great Wednesday!!!

Hugs

3 comments :

  1. Fabulous project, I love these images. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky fantastic journal page, beautiful done

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest