Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Scribbles Challenge - something for the boys - midway post

Hey there's still 15 days to enter the challenge over at Scribbles Designs where this month it's all about the boys!!!!

For my make I used the fab digi Gone buggy 2 to make a cute little ATC that was used in a pocket letter. If you haven't made one you really should they are so very fun!!!!

The background for this ATC was done with my gelli plate.  I used some mowed lawn distressing ink and the image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this cute little ATC in the following challenges:

  1. Dis digi designs challenge - use a sentiment
  2. Pdelinkyparty - anything goes
I have 1 more post coming up so please do come back!!!!

Hugs

6 comments :

  1. That is soooo cool Vicky and I adore your background :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE Linky Party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat background. Thank you for joining our “Anything Goes” Linky Party this week at Pause Dream Enjoy.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Pause Dream Enjoy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!
    Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! he is just so cute. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest