Aliens and Mutants - 31 days of Halloween day 11

It's that time again for Airless Chaimbers Crew to join in the creepiest bloghop of the year, the 31 days of Halloween. Organized by Smeared Ink. The AC crew will be using Rick's awesome Halloween digi and / or rubber collection. You can find the digi at his Etsy or Zibbet shop. Rubber only at I Brake For Stamps

Today it's my turn to host the blog of Airless chamber for the 31 days of Halloween with you again and for this make I'm sharing a little altered children Cardboard book that I did and had not shared yet!  I also made a video of it if you want to hear me comment on it lol
For this book I used the fabulous Aliens and mutants sheet.  I really think it's a steal for 10$  for all those fab digis.

Here are the pages from my book.  The sentiments are mostly from Create with TLC.  I used the eyes of the digis blown up for the cover.  I made sure to color them the same way throughout the book.
Here's the front and the back of the book together.
For the 1st page I used a die cut from Lala land.    I also used my Nellie's ovals, my large deckled rectangle from Spellbinder.
I used a creepy web and dangling spider as well as delicate web from Memory box.  The stencil used is from Tim Holtz Splatter.

Here I used mini ledger - Crafters workshop stencil.  I used my Tim Holtz grunge circus.

Here I used some Burlap stencil from Tim Holtz as well as my Lime Gelatos on top of it.  The sentiments are from Recollections.

I used some Ceramic studio paste on this with my Tim Holtz shatter stencil.  I also used my mini Halloween 3 from Tim Holtz.


I used my Tim Holtz Washer border for this one as well as my crushed grape dylusions ink.  I used my Quickutz nesting ovals for this as well.


I'm entering this little book in the following challenges:

  1. Allsorts challenge - No designer paper
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Halloween or Harvest related - Halloween
  3. Creative corner challenges - Halloween
  4. Patties creations challenge - Fall or Halloween images - used Halloween
  5. Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Use a die cut
That's it for me for today! Hope you like this little album :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. I love your little book. You do such a great job with the books. I need to make one.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and creepy creations!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation - so much work and detail in there.

    Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway