Today it's my turn to host the blog of Airless chamber for the 31 days of Halloween with you again and for this make I'm sharing a little altered children Cardboard book that I did and had not shared yet! I also made a video of it if you want to hear me comment on it lol
Here are the pages from my book. The sentiments are mostly from Create with TLC. I used the eyes of the digis blown up for the cover. I made sure to color them the same way throughout the book.
- Allsorts challenge - No designer paper
- Dis digi designs challenge - Halloween or Harvest related - Halloween
- Creative corner challenges - Halloween
- Patties creations challenge - Fall or Halloween images - used Halloween
- Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Use a die cut
That's it for me for today! Hope you like this little album :)