Of course I really wanted to try it out. And I had won a super cute little gnome image from Julia Spiri over at the FB group. I figured this would be totally awesome to use on one of those little board as mixed media. I did a video of that process and you can see it here:
Here's my little make for you. If you want to purchase this little wall art you can do so here.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And here's a side view of the little wall art.
I'm entering this little piece in the following challenges:
- Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
- Wordart Wednesday - Anything goes
- Whoopsi Daisy - Hand colored image
- Glitter n sparkle - Anything goes
- Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
- Just keep on creating - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight! Hope you liked this and you will check my video and possibly my etsy store :)