Mixed media wall art - Gnomo

I've been trying to keep myself busy.  I really need to in order to progress and get my energy up!!!  And this past weekend I had taken a brake and gone to visit my dad.  We ended up making some little wood boards that I could use for my mixed media.  Those were cut by me and and sanded with the big power tools of my dad!!!!  ALL by myself!  I was so very proud!

Of course I really wanted to try it out.  And I had won a super cute little gnome image from Julia Spiri over at the FB group.  I figured this would be totally awesome to use on one of those little board as mixed media.  I did a video of that process and you can see it here:
Here's my little make for you.  If you want to purchase this little wall art you can do so here.
The sentiment is a stamp from Unity from the set Fall into you.  I stamped it with some Black Archival ink on some old book paper.  I used a stencil from Crafter's Companion.  The flower is made with a Tim Holtz die and you can find some similar in my Etsy store.  I used some paper napkins, some old book pages as well as some paints to make the background.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
And here's a side view of the little wall art.
I'm entering this little piece in the following challenges:
  1. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Wordart Wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Hand colored image
  4. Glitter n sparkle - Anything goes
  5. Catch the bug blog - Anything goes
  6. Just keep on creating - Anything goes
That's it for me for tonight!  Hope you liked this and you will check my video and possibly my etsy store :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Stunning! Wonderful! Love your creations!
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky, she is so cute! Lovely colouring too by the way! Love it that you and your Dad made this together - so special. Keep safe and warm and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this, so eclectic and beautifully made. I love the main image and all the elements go perfectly with the overall project. Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great little mixed media project - so cute! Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Please join us again soon. Good luck in the prize draw.
    love
    Jen L
    BUGABOO STAMPS DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun little decorative piece! You did a great job making the background, love how it turned out, as well as how you placed the words. Cute!
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I am in love with this card! The image is darling and I love the coloring too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10