Oddball - October FB challenge

It's time for the new challenge over at FB for Oddball.  And for this one I decided to make something for my daughter and I used the great Image 155

For this I made the image super big so that I could put this on a frame that was 12 x 12.


The paper is from the pack Glam Rock from DCWV.    The sentiment is from Ginger House.

I really love how this turned out.  the image was colored with my copics and some stickles for the wings of the dragon and the fairy.  I also added some glossy accent for the glasses.
My daughter relaly loved how this turned out and I'm super glad she did :)

I'm entering this frame in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - Doing the anything goes option
  2. Lacy sunshine - Anything goes
  3. Craftin desert divas blog - Things with wings
  4. Eureka stamps - Anything goes
  5. Tuesday throwdown - CAS - I left this really CAS to really have the image as the centerpiece
That's it for me for today!  Going away for the weekend.... I think it will do me good to be away.... been finding it quite difficult here lately....

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow! Beautifully done!! Great coloring!! Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun design! And your coloring is amazing.. love it! Thank for playing with us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Giorgia DTM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job, I Love the hair. Hope to get some Copies one day. I only have one so far. Your Daughter is gong to Love It! Glad I stopped by.
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Vicky, so sweet..Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Colour Your World. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Vicky! Awesome background!

    Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!! Love your coloring, it's fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be perfect to hang in a teenagers room or MY craftroom!!! ;)
    Love the colours.

    Huggsss, Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    OddballArtStamps FB Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10