I did my very last make for the DT call over at Sassy Cheryl's. I did a little video of that one as well. It's one that was kind of different because I had no clue how it would turn out.... I had an idea.... and I just played! I'm very happy with the result.
I used the super cute little Bunny bird chit chat. I don't think it's in the store anymore but there's lots and right now it's 50% off.... so I got some more lol
You really have to watch the video to see the entire process. I used some acrylic paints, some faber castell pitt pen. The texture was done with my gel medium. And of course the digi was colored with copics. I also used a little stamp that I had to put the sentiment on this.
Here's a closer look at the digi which is now hidden in all that texture!
And here's hte side view of the little board
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - I'm doing the Anything goes
- Come and get it - Anything goes with a sentiment
- Pile it on challenge - Use red and green - that's what I did but probably not what is to be expected at this time of year...
- That craftplace blog - Anything goes mixed media
- Mixed media world - Anything goes
- Sassy Cheryl's FB group - Anything goes with Sassy Cheryl's image
That's it for me for tonight! Hope you all have a great week!!!!