Bunny bird chat

Oh wow where did the weekend go?!?  I have no clue... I was super busy but it was all fun!!!!

I did my very last make for the DT call over at Sassy Cheryl's.  I did a little video of that one as well.  It's one that was kind of different because I had no clue how it would turn out.... I had an idea.... and I just played!  I'm very happy with the result.

I used the super cute little Bunny bird chit chat.  I don't think it's in the store anymore but there's lots and right now it's 50% off.... so I got some more lol

The background for this was a little wood block that I made cutting down a piece of wood.  I then sanded it down.  This will be one of the little gift that I will be giving to my stepmom.  She really loves rabbits!


You really have to watch the video to see the entire process.  I used some acrylic paints, some faber castell pitt pen.  The texture was done with my gel medium.  And of course the digi was colored with copics.  I also used a little stamp that I had to put the sentiment on this.

Here's a closer look at the digi which is now hidden in all that texture!
And here's hte side view of the little board

I'm really happy with how this turned out!!!  I really hope that my stepmom likes it!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. 613 Avenue Create - I'm doing the Anything goes
  2. Come and get it - Anything goes with a sentiment
  3. Pile it on challenge - Use red and green - that's what I did but probably not what is to be expected at this time of year...
  4. That craftplace blog - Anything goes mixed media
  5. Mixed media world - Anything goes
  6. Sassy Cheryl's FB group - Anything goes with Sassy Cheryl's image
That's it for me for tonight!  Hope you all have a great week!!!!

Comments

  1. Very cute project. I love the little rabbit.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable - what a perfect gift. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas Vicky. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway