Getting ahead for Christmas

Hello everyone!  I'm back and this time I'm here to share with you a little Christmas card that I did using a little image that I won from the Bestie's challenge that I had won.  I thought it was a great way to use a little sentiment that I had gotten from Create with TLC part of the November club.


The paper is from Snow Day - Crate paper.  I used some recollection bling.  I used my Nellie's Oval dies for the sentiment.  I also added some ribbon from my stash.  The image was fussy cut and I also did a background fussy cutting it.

The image was colored with my copics.   The great sentiment as I said is from Create with TLC
I'm enterning this little card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of christmas linkup - Christmas
  2. My besties - Anything goes with a Bestie image
  3. My besties aussie challenge - Layers
  4. My besties uk - Anything goes - this is the great challenge where I won this fab image
  5. My bestie norge - Anything goes
  6. Blog francais les besties - N'importe quoi  :)
  7. Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog- Anything goes with some options that I didn't follow :)
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you like this post.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky thank you for joinung us at My besties Aussies challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky this is beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful card
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card
    thank you for sharing with us at My Besties french blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable and sweet thanks for sharing at my besties uk - Carol UK DT Co-ordinator x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. She is so sweet. There is a DT Call at My Besties International and encourage you to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie here such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us over at My Bestie 3D and More Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Really gorgeous Card Vicky! I love it! Thank you for sharing at Besties 3D and More Challenge! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card~! Love the addition of the ribbon and bow.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over here at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.
    Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vraiment une très belle carte!
    Merci pour votre participation au défi My-Besties Français! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at 12 Month's of Christmas Link up
    Hugs
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway