Holiday Guinea pig is the perfect image for your animal lover friends for Christmas. And he's my inspiration for you over at Faery ink
It's already the end of November.... oh my world where does the time go?!? And soon you will have to send out all those holiday cards out.
I know a bunch of people that would be totally excited to get a card made with the super sweet image Holiday Guinea Pig
The paper that I used is from Jillibean soup - Holly Berry Borscht. I used a greatd square from Spellbinder to cut out the center. I also embossed it with one of my embossing folder A little ribbon finished it off!
I colored him up with my copics. And this time around didn't put a sentiment on my card this way it can be used for either French or English spoken friends. I put some stickles on the hat to make it shiny.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Dis digi designs challenge- Cute and cuddly
- Send a smile 4 kids challenge - Anything goes - this would be a great card for a child
- Wags n whiskers rubber stamps - Embossing
- 12 months of christmas linkup - Christmas card
- inky chicks - Silent night
Hope you have a great Sunday! I have one more post coming up so please do come back!