It was also just PERFECT because it's my stepmom's b-day coming up in about a week and she ADORES bunnies! So this card is going to her :) shhhhhh Aline.... Je sais que tu regardes mon blog... .c'est une surprise :)
So here's the card that I made with this totally adorable digi.
To make this card I used some papers from American Craft - Hip Hip Hooray. I used my MS border punch and my Spellbinder scallop and large circle. The bling is from my stash and I don't remember who it was from.... sorry.
Here's a close up of my digi colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- Creative moments - Anything goes
- Double click connections - Furry friends
- Fab n funky challenges - Die cuts and/or punches - used both here
- The paper shelter - Layer on layer - lots here!
- The crafty addicts - Anything goes/use a die cut - I did :)
That's it for me for today. Hope you like what I did with this cutie :) Have a great Thursday!!!! Can't believe the week is passing soooooo fast!