Julia Spiri new release - The bunny and cake

OMG how cuuuuuuuute are the new release images over at Julia Spiri?!?  I just looooove her images and I was super excited to play with the great image The bunny and cake.

It was also just PERFECT because it's my stepmom's b-day coming up in about a week and she ADORES bunnies!  So this card is going to her :)  shhhhhh Aline.... Je sais que tu regardes mon blog... .c'est une surprise :)

So here's the card that I made with this totally adorable digi.

To make this card I used some papers from American Craft - Hip Hip Hooray.  I used my MS border punch and my Spellbinder scallop and large circle.  The bling is from my stash and I don't remember who it was from.... sorry.

Here's a close up of my digi colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Creative moments - Anything goes
  2. Double click connections - Furry friends
  3. Fab n funky challenges - Die cuts and/or punches - used both here
  4. The paper shelter - Layer on layer - lots here!
  5. The crafty addicts - Anything goes/use a die cut - I did :)
That's it for me for today.  Hope you like what I did with this cutie :)  Have a great Thursday!!!!  Can't believe the week is passing soooooo fast!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Adorable image, lovely colours and design, a fabulous card Vicky.
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is an awesome card, I love the bunny!

    Thanks for joining us over at Doubleclick Skittles Challenge!
    Lori
    Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card...I am in love with your adorable bunny! Thanks for joining us DoubleClick Skittles.

    Kim
    Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so cute! Love the great papers and layers too! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....what an adorable bunny. Beautiful card Vicky. Thank you for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image! Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts Challenge :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. So ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! Thank you for joining us at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member - Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely colourful creation and great use of dies too. Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is adorable and I like the fun papers!
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet lovely card. Great colours and design. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love the vintage feel of this card. Lovely coloring too. Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Warm and cosy card!! Love your colourchoise.. and the design is lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at TPS this week!
    Good Luck!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway