I decided to be ahead of the game and I made my husband's b-day card. To make this I used the image Let's Celebrate
The paper is from Star Crossed collection by bobunny. I used some ribbon from my stash. The sentiment was cut using my Label 11. I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC. I have wanted to play with this one for awhile but I was feeling a bit shy about using it for other cards then my hubby's lol
- Crafting when we can challenges - Distress it - I distressed all the edges
- Cut it up challenges - Sweets for my sweet
- Drs designs blog - That's tasty - food
- Star stampz - Pick 3 challenge - ribbon/bow, sparkle (on ribbon and on the candle) and a digi
- Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me. Hope you like what I have done and most of all hope my hubby likes it!!! :) Have a great Monday.