Karleigh Sue Challenge - One for the boys

Wow time goes by fast!  It's already time for a new challenge over at Karleigh Sue Challenge and this time it's for the boys.

I decided to be ahead of the game and I made my husband's b-day card.  To make this I used the image Let's Celebrate


The paper is from Star Crossed collection by bobunny.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment was cut using my Label 11.  I distressed all the edges with my Tim Holtz distresser.

Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I have wanted to play with this one for awhile but I was feeling a bit shy about using it for other cards then my hubby's lol
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting when we can challenges - Distress it - I distressed all the edges
  2. Cut it up challenges - Sweets for my sweet
  3. Drs designs blog - That's tasty - food
  4. Star stampz - Pick 3 challenge - ribbon/bow, sparkle (on ribbon and on the candle) and a digi
  5. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me.  Hope you like what I have done and most of all hope my hubby likes it!!! :)  Have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous image and really nicely colored. That sentiment is hilarious! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up this week for our Sweets for my Sweet challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great image and the sentiment is hilarious! Gonna remember this one, for sure. My hubby's b-day is coming up. LOL xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vicky, this card is just so perfect for the hubs!!! Love, love, love it. Thanks for sharing at Cut it Up Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your husband will love this card. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome coloring on that fun image! Perfect card for your DH's birthday! I am totally agreeing with that sentiment (for me - I am needing some preservatives more and more every day - lol). Fun card and thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs challenge! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway