My Whimsical little world - Cheaper than therapy

It's Monday!!!!  And it's time for me to share with you some great little Wimsy notes that you can find in the My Whimsical little world here.  For this one I decided to use some of the great card backings that I have had FOREVER in my stash.

I did some embossing with my Sizzix embossing folder.  I added a bunch of sequins to this.  I just love how this turned out!

Isn't it right that donuts will solve lots of issues?!? :)

Have a fab Monday everyone!  Don't forget to check out our group on FB here.  And of course there's the blog as well!!!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway