My Whimsical little world - Coffee time

Hello everyone!  It's Monday and today was suppose to be the time for the new image from My Whimsical little world.  I don't think that there will be a post today because Paola had to take a break to take care of herself as well as all the things that were taking place in her life with the move and everything.

But I had prepared something already and I thought that I would share it with you today!  You can find a bunch of great whimsy notes here.

My make was related with coffee and well what is there not to love with coffee?!? :)

This was a little ATC that I made using some washi tape, left over papers and of course real coffee for the splatters!!!  The image was colored with my copics!!!  I had great fun making this and I hope that you like it as well.

Have a fab Monday!!!!

Hugs

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway