Oddball FB November challenge

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at the FB group of Oddball designs and it's anything goes with Oddball images!!!  So go on play with us!!!!!

For my make I used the great image 154.  I decided to make a little gift for the girlfriend of my oldest son.  It was her b-day in October and she likes coffee a LOT.  So I thought this was totally perfect!!!!

I did a little video of my process that you can watch here:
And here is the finished project


The sentiment is part of the set.  I used some texture paste on this and lots of paint :)

Here's a closer look at my digi colored with my copics.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Hiding in my craftroom - Freestyle
  2. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue create - Anything geos
  4. Eclectic ellapu - Altered art
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blogl - Anything goes
That's it for me for this post!  One more coming up because I'm late posting today..... yikes.... Halloween was too much fun!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Hi,

    Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    *DT Crafting With Friends*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great card!!! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is ;lovely just peeping out of the cup
    thanks for joining glitter n sparkle
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway